As a whole, you may qualify for naturalization under Section 319(a) associated with Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) if your
- Have already been a permanent resident (Green Card owner) for at the least three years
- Have already been located in marital union using the exact same U.S. citizen spouse during such time
- Meet all other eligibility demands under this area
In some instances, partners of U.S. citizens used abroad may be eligible for a naturalization no matter their time as permanent residents. These partners may qualify under section b that is 319( associated with the INA.
For information associated with spouses of army people, see our users of the Military and their loved ones web page. Additionally for information regarding learning to be a permanent resident or petitioning for members of the family, please check out our Green Card or Family websites.
General Eligibility Demands
An applicant must to be eligible for naturalization pursuant to section 319(a) of the INA
- Be 18 or older
- Be a resident that is permanentGreen Card owner) for at the least 36 months straight away preceding the date of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
- Have already been staying in marital union utilizing the U.S. Fortsett å lese Find A Wife Abroad&Spouses of U.S. People