Never feel embarrassed about reporting a scam – scammers are clever and frauds can occur to anybody.
Reporting a scam helps find preventing scammers. This stops other individuals from being scammed.
- protect your self from further dangers
- collect every detail for the scam
- report the scam to us
- report the scam with other organisations
Safeguard your self from further dangers
Before you report a scam, you can find things you can do to guard your self from things getting even worse. Check always how to handle it if you have been scammed.
When you should phone the authorities
Contact the authorities instantly by calling 101 if:
- the scammer is with in your neighborhood
- you have transmitted cash into the scammer within the last few a day
In the event that you feel threatened or call that is unsafe.
Gather every detail associated with scam
Take note of the main points of the scam. This can assist you to remember all of the information that is important you report it.
Be sure you consist of: