As we’ve blogged before, cannabis may be administered in a lot of ways that are different.
Whether it is ingesting with edibles, vaped, rubbed onto topicals or via suppositories (yes to your skin, that’s a thing), cannabis does not need certainly to only be smoked.
Nevertheless, no distribution technique is now a lot more popular than cannabis oil.
However with cannabis oil comes a complete large amount of concerns, like:
Simply how much do I just take?
Whenever should it is taken by me?
How do you prepare along with it?
The very good news is we’ll solution many of these questions for your needs and much more — enjoy!
The cannabis you don’t smoke?
Here’s the low-down on cannabis oil:
- Cannabis natural oils are simply extractions of cannabinoids and terpenes from Cannabis flowers
- Cannabis oil can include:
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that will be understood for a psychoactive and “typical high” feeling
- Other cannabinoids that are minorthough in non-detectable amounts)
- Aromatic substances (called terpenes)
- Carrier natural oils like olive or oil that is grapeseed